Saturday 29 June 2013

jokess

Robert was sitting in a bar looking thoroughly miserable. After a while the customer at the next table said, "Excuse me, but you look really depressed. What's the problem?"

"You may well ask," sighed Robert. "I'll tell you what the problem is. My mother died in March and left me 10,000 dollars."

"Gee, thats tough," said the customer sympathetically.

"Then in April," continued Robert, "my father died, leaving me 50,000 dollars."

"Im real sorry to hear that," said the customer. "Losing two parents in two months - no wonder youre depressed."

"And last month, added Robert, "my aunt died left me 15,000 dollars."

The customer shook his head in pity: "How terrible! Three close family members lost in three months!"

"Then this month, said Robert, "Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment